- The average 35-year-old spends 25% of their life on the toilet.
- Humans and fried chicken share 50% of the same DNA.
- Chihuahuas have freakishly large ears.
- I can see you right now.
- Dumplings taste good.
- The avarage Chinese restaurant has French music playing on their radio.
- If you are reading this, you are currently alive.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.