Chemistry jokes are definitely one of my favorites, and actually addicting to me. the cool thing is, this is a way to find out people that are your "type". if they get them and think it's hip-slapping hilarious, then you've got a keeper. so let's post some chemistry jokes!
Evelyn's chemistry jokesEdit
- Two Hydrogen atoms were walking down the street. One atom trips and falls and says, "Ohh Noo... I think I lost an electron!" The other atom replies, "are you sure?" The first atoms exclaims, "I'm Positive!"
- A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says. The bartender promptly serves up a beer."How much will that be?" asks the neutron. "For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge".
- Argon walks into a bar. The bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases here!" Argon doesn't react
- . Two scientists walk into a bar... the first one says, "I'll have some H2O." The second one says, "I'll have some H2O, too." And then he dies.
- No, I’m not trying to poison you! Now eat your Pb and jelly sandwich.
- Most people don’t get chemistry jokes. I think that’s prephosphorus.
- A scientist told me I’m a soft, malleable metal with an atomic number of 82. I’m easily lead.
- My teacher once tried to throw sodium chloride at me, but I stopped her and said “Hey! That’s a salt!”
- I think we should take all these bad chemistry jokes, and BARIUM!!
tee hee evelyn you're hysterical. *eyeroll*